Make an appointment for yourself or your child.
Find a location that is convenient for you and your family.
UF Health Neurosurgery – Neuromedicine Hospital
1505 SW Archer Road
Gainesville, FL 32608
UF Health Neurosurgery – Neuromedicine Hospital is located in Gainesville, Fla., on the University of Florida campus off of Archer Road (SR 24), about three miles east of I-75, exit 384, and one block west of U.S. Hwy 441.
- Take exit 384 to Gainesville/Archer. Head east on Archer Road for approximately 3 miles.
- For main entrance — take a right at The Circle of Hope and a left immediately after into valet/patient drop-off.
- For the parking garage — take a right at SW 13th Street and another right onto 13th Avenue. Park in the garage on your right.
From South or North 441 (13th Street)
- From U.S. Highway 441/13th Street:
- For main entrance — head west on Archer Road. Take a left at The Circle of Hope and a left immediately after into valet/patient drop-off.
- For the parking garage — From U.S. 441/13th Street, turn onto SW 13th Avenue. Park in the garage on your right.
- Valet parking is available in the front circle of the hospital ($3 with a patient or patient visitor parking voucher).
- Patients and visitors must ask for a parking voucher at the check-out area, nurses’ station or other designated area when leaving their location of service and present it to the attendant upon exiting the garage.
- Please be advised that parking is cash only.
- If patients or visitors do not wish to valet, a 600-space parking garage is available adjacent to the hospital. A covered walkway from the garage leads into the lobby of the building.
- Courtesy Shuttle
Links and Admissions
Where can I stay while my family member or friend is a patient at Shands at UF?
Most of the area hotel and motel establishments in Gainesville will offer family and friends of patients a discount. UF Health Shands Hospital Admissions Desk will be happy to provide you with a current list of these establishments.