Our clinical trials portfolio includes:
- More than 40 research studies
- More than 10 Pediatric-focused studies
- Five phase-1 Trials
- First-In-Human treatments
- Investigational New Drugs developed at UF
Patients in this study will either receive concurrent TMZ during RT and immunotherapy during and after maintenance cycles of dose-intensive TMZ (Group A) or focal radiotherapy alone and immunotherapy without maintenance DI TMZ (Group B). Immune responses during cycles of DC vaccination with or without DI TMZ will be evaluated in both treatment groups.
Subject inclusion criteria:
- Age: 3 to 21 years old
- Radiologically confirmed DIPG and patient and/or parents/guardian willing to consent to biopsy
- performance status
- Bone Marrow, Renal and Hepatic tests
Read more about the BRAVO Clinical Trial
Contact Marcia Hodik to hear more about the BRAVO Clinical Trial.
Browse or search current neurosurgery clinical trials
You are not allowed to view this content.