Make a Gift
Neurosurgery Department: Make A Gift
Researchers and physicians in the Department of Neurosurgery make progress every day in understanding and treating everything from epilepsy or traumatic spinal cord injury to malignant brain tumors. The work of these dedicated physicians and scientists is greatly enhanced and sustained through private philanthropy. Donors have made it possible to create a number of endowed chairs, professorships and research funds, including:
- Birdie Einstein Parkinson’s Disease Fund
- CM Overstreet Family research endowment for spinal cord injury
- Dunspaugh Dalton Professorship in brain and spinal surgery
- Edward Shedd Wells Eminent Scholar Chair in Stereotactic and functional neurosurgery
- Michael Hauptman Laboratory Endowment
- Pamela Cahoon Fitch Research Endowment for Brain Aneurysms
- Phyllis K. Friedman Professorship
- Preston A. Wells, Jr. Center for Brain Tumor Therapy
- Albert L. Rhoton, Jr., MD, Chairman’s Professorship
- R.D. Keene Family Professorship of Neurosurgery
- Robert Z. and Nancy J. Greene research endowment in pediatric neurosurgery
- Stephen Harman Donahoe Research Endowment
- Wayne Densch Epilepsy Research Endowment
Please consider joining our efforts to find the causes and cures of diseases and injuries that affect so many.
For information on philanthropic opportunities in the Department of Neurosurgery, please contact Stephen A. Figueroa, at 352-273-7986.
To contribute through our secure online site, please go to https://www.uff.ufl.edu/OnlineGiving/FundDetail.asp?FundCode=000693
The Department of Neurosurgery is forever grateful to these donors. Their generosity has made possible research efforts which have led to better neurosurgical treatments for patients at UF and around the world.