Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Challenges in Complex Stroke Patients
March 25, 2017 | Gainesville, FL
• Neuroimaging and Understanding the Cerebral Hemodynamics in Acute Ischemic Stroke
• Endovascular Therapy: The New Frontier
• Atrial Fibrillation and Surgical Options
• Medical Complications in Acute Ischemic Stroke
• Malignant Edema After Stroke or ICH: How to Tackle
• Mechanisms of Vascular Dementia
• Decreasing Door to Needle Times
• Carotid Revascularization, CREST and ACT Evidence
• Late Breaking Stroke Topics
Why You Should Attend:
• Speakers are recognized experts in their field
• Designed for an Interdisciplinary group of participants
• Lectures are designed with clinical application in mind
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Provider: UF Health Shands is a CE Provider recognized by the Florida Board of Nursing (FBN# 50-1790). Participants who attend the entire program will be awarded 6.75 contact hours. You must attend the entire program in order to receive credit
UF Harrell Medical Education Building | Gainesville, FL
1104 Newell Drive, Building 214, Gainesville, FL 32601
For more information and to register, visit Stroke.cme.ufl.edu.