Gainesville Maps – Parking – Directions
UF Health Neurosurgery – Neuromedicine Hospital
1505 SW Archer Road
Gainesville, FL 32608
New Patient Appointments: 352-273-6990
Main Office: 352-273-9000
UFHealth (formally Shands at the University of Florida) is located in Gainesville, Fla., on the University of Florida campus off of Archer Road (SR 24), about three miles east of I-75, exit 384,and one block west of U.S. Hwy 441.
- Take exit 384 to Gainesville/Archer. Head east on Archer Road for approximately 3 miles.
- For main entrance — take a right at The Circle of Hope and a left immediately after into valet/patient drop-off.
- For the parking garage — take a right at SW 13th Street and another right onto 13th Avenue. Park in the garage on your right.
From South or North 441 (13th Street)
- From U.S. Highway 441/13th Street:
- For main entrance — head west on Archer Road. Take a left at The Circle of Hope and a left immediately after into valet/patient drop-off.
- For the parking garage — From U.S. 441/13th Street, turn onto SW 13th Avenue. Park in the garage on your right.
- Valet parking is available in the front circle of the hospital ($3 with a patient or patient visitor parking voucher). Patients and visitors must ask for a parking voucher at the check-out area, nurses’ station or other designated area when leaving their location of service and present it to the attendant upon exiting the garage. Please be advised that parking is cash only.
- If patients or visitors do not wish to valet, a 600-space parking garage is available adjacent to the hospital. A covered walkway from the garage leads into the lobby of the building.
- Courtesy Shuttle