Visiting Professor Series Schedule
The Department of Neurological Surgery Visiting Professor Lecture Series features prominent figures in the neurological surgery field providing talks in their specialty. Guest speakers also typically participate in the usual department conferences. Guests typically lecture on Thursday evenings on their research interests, and participate in a dinner with residents, and on Friday morning guests lecture on their clinical areas of interest.
For more information on these lectures, please contact Ms. Jamie Dow, (352) 273-7777.
September 27-28 2012
- Robert Harbaugh, MD: Penn State University
November 1-2 2012
- Philip Starr, MD, PhD: UCSF
November 29-30 2012
- Dan Resnick, MD: University of Wisconsin
March 21-22, 2013
- Nelson Oyesiku, MD, PhD Emory University
April 18-19, 2013
- Fredric Meyer, MD Mayo Clinic