The Department of Neurosurgery provides, under the direction of Dr. David W. Pincus, a full range of pediatric neurosurgical services. UF is a regional center for the treatment of a variety of congenital disorders, including spina bifida, hydrocephalus, tethered cord, cerebral palsy, Chiari malformation, craniosynostosis, and spasticity. Pediatric brain tumors including medulloblastoma, ependymoma, and pilocytic astrocytoma are frequently referred.
Over 300 pediatric neurosurgical procedures are performed annually at the University of Florida.
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Cord Tumor Information
- Pediatric Chiari Malformation Information
- Pediatric Craniosynostosis Information
- Moyamoya Disease Information
- Pediatric Spina Bifida Information
- Spinal Deformity Information
- Vein of Galen Malformation Information
For more information please contact Dr. Pincus.